Efficient & Intelligent High-frequency woodworking machinery
WeChat Public Address
Copyright (C)2017 Shijiazhuang Cangao High Frequency Machinery Co.,Ltd.
The manufacturer of HF Curved Plywood Press will take you to know: these problems should be paid attention to when choosing wood drying equipment
The manufacturer of HF Curved Plywood Press said that many people are not very familiar with choosing wood drying equipment, so I will take you to find out today.
1. Applicability,The manufacturer of HF Curved Plywood Press tells you that the drying device must be suitable for specific materials and meet the basic requirements of material drying, including the ability to handle materials (feeding, conveying, etc.). , Fluidization, dispersion, heat transfer, discharge, etc.), and can meet the basic requirements of processing capacity, dehydration capacity, product quality and other aspects.
2. High drying rate,only in terms of drying rate, the material is highly dispersed in hot air during convective drying, the critical moisture content is low, and the drying speed is fast, and the same is convective drying, and the critical moisture content is different depending on the drying method. The drying rate is also different.
3. Low energy consumption,The manufacturer of HF Curved Plywood Press tells you that different drying methods have different energy consumption indicators. The thermal efficiency of general conductive drying can theoretically reach 100%, while convection drying can only be about 70%.
4. Saving investment,drying equipment that completes the same function, sometimes its cost is very different, you should choose the lower one.
5. Low operating costs,HF Curved Plywood Press tells you that equipment depreciation, energy consumption, labor costs, maintenance costs, spare parts costs.and other operating costs should be as low as possible.
6. The drying device with simple structure, sufficient supply of spare parts, high reliability and long life is preferred.
7. The manufacturer of HF Curved Plywood Press tells you that it meets environmental protection requirements, has good working conditions and high safety.
8. The manufacturer of HF Curved Plywood Press tells you that it is best to do a drying experiment of the material before selecting a model. In-depth understanding of the drying devices (pros and cons) that have been used for similar materials is often helpful for proper selection.
This is the end of today's HF Curved Plywood Press manufacturer's sharing, I hope it will be helpful to you.