Efficient & Intelligent High-frequency woodworking machinery
WeChat Public Address
Copyright (C)2017 Shijiazhuang Cangao High Frequency Machinery Co.,Ltd.
Inspection and daily maintenance of Curved Plywood Press during operation
Curved Plywood Press, what are the main inspections during its operation? And, what items and specific contents should be carried out for the on-time maintenance of the equipment? All of the above are the main levels in the application process of Curved Plywood Press, so it is not too late to carry out a detailed interpretation, so that we can clearly understand.
1. Inspection during operation of Curved Plywood Press
Curved Plywood Press is indispensable in the inspection work during its operation, so everyone should know what to actually carry out, so as to ensure that nothing goes wrong. Its job responsibilities are to:
(1) According to the thickness of the raw materials and the details of the product quality and other fields, it is necessary to appropriately adjust the duration of hot pressing to make it suitable.
(2) For the working pressure of the high-temperature heat transfer oil of the Curved Plywood Press, and the temperature of the hot platen, it is necessary to pay attention to whether there is any abnormality. Specifically, it is whether there is oil leakage in the pipeline, and whether the temperature recovery rate of the hot platen is normal after the Curved Plywood Press is closed.
(3) For the pressure transformation, pressure test and blood pressure reduction of each work link of the machinery and equipment, it is mainly to see whether this is in line with the technical regulations and whether the time period is sufficient.
(4) For each part of the Curved Plywood Press, especially some key components, it should be mainly observed whether there is any abnormality, and if there is any, it should be dealt with in time.
2. Timely maintenance of Curved Plywood Press
For Curved Plywood Press, its on-time maintenance work, in terms of actual new items and information, mainly include the following, which are:
(1) Every six months, a comprehensive inspection of the machinery and equipment should be carried out, and the installation and trial operation regulations can be referred to. For each part of the hot pressing plate, it is not consistent when it is warmed up. And, whether the internal structure is blocked or not.
(2) For such components as hydraulic seals and gate valves, it is mainly necessary to pay attention to their damage. Curved Plywood Press manufacturers tell you that in addition, for the axle base and sound card rack, special attention must be paid to its flatness and whether its basic condition is good. If it is abnormal, it should be dealt with immediately, and there should be no delay.