Efficient & Intelligent High-frequency woodworking machinery
WeChat Public Address
Copyright (C)2017 Shijiazhuang Cangao High Frequency Machinery Co.,Ltd.
How to maintain HF edge gluer in daily use
HF edge gluer can perform high-precision, high-efficiency straight edge sealing, trimming and polishing on furniture panels, but many people ignore the maintenance of HF edge gluer when using automatic HF edge gluer. Although maintenance may consume a certain amount of manpower and material resources, it can extend the service life of the machine and improve work efficiency. Therefore, maintaining the machine is very important. If the furniture HF edge gluer is frequently used daily and the maintenance is not in place, it will cause premature aging of the HF edge gluer equipment over time, thereby shortening the service life. Therefore, the daily maintenance and regular maintenance of HF edge gluer are very important. The maintenance and maintenance of HF edge gluer mainly includes the following basic operations:
HF edge gluer control panel
1. Regular lubrication: Lubricate the bearings of all parts of the HF edge gluer with lubricating oil, and select the appropriate lubricating oil, otherwise it will affect the normal use of the HF edge gluer.
2. Regular inspection: regular inspection and maintenance of the fully automatic HF edge gluer. In the maintenance process, carefully check the wear of gears, bearings and other parts, and replace severely worn parts in time. Once found, tighten immediately and replace the screws if necessary.
3. Clean up in time: clean up the sawdust and various sundries generated during the production process to prevent the machine from being blocked due to the accumulation of the above-mentioned waste, which affects the normal use of the machine. Secondly, clean up some stains on the surface of the machine in time to keep the HF edge gluer clean and tidy, and at the same time prevent harmful substances from causing corrosion and damage to the surface of the machine.
4. Timely removal: Remove the rubbish around the HF edge gluer and keep the working area clean.
5. The amount of glue applied and the use temperature should be adjusted according to the thickness, width and size of the workpiece and the heating capacity of the HF edge gluer itself.
6. Regular cleaning of the rubber tank: to prevent long-term high temperature heating from causing carbon deposits and affecting the normal heating effect of the equipment.
7. HF edge gluer's glue back port should be kept unobstructed: otherwise the lower port of the workpiece will be dirty, which will affect the quality. At the same time, glue will adhere to the conveyor belt and the limit switch, causing misoperation of the limit switch and damage to the workpiece and equipment.