Efficient & Intelligent High-frequency woodworking machinery
WeChat Public Address
Copyright (C)2017 Shijiazhuang Cangao High Frequency Machinery Co.,Ltd.
Construction and classification of wood high frequency generators
The general structure of wood high frequency generator: wood high frequency generator is an electric energy converter, which converts commercial electricity into high-frequency electricity, and has necessary power output and specific output waveform. According to its structure, it can be divided into three types:
1. Gap spark oscillator: It consists of a gap discharger, an inductor and a capacitor to form a loop, which can generate vibration. With different capacitors and inductors, different frequencies and waveforms can be generated. The device is relatively simple, but the frequency is unstable and the volume is large, so it is rarely used.
2. Electron tube oscillation generator: The manufacturer of wood high frequency generator tells you that the circuit is composed of electronic tubes and inductors and capacitors to generate high-frequency oscillations. The frequency is stable, but the volume is large, the frequency is low, and it has a certain life.
3. Transistor oscillator generator: stable frequency, small size, light weight, long service life and high efficiency, it is an ideal high frequency generator at present.
4. According to the excitation form, there are two main types of wood high frequency generators:
(1) "self-excited" type generator (self-excited oscillation of electronic tube). It enables the frequency of the oscillating current to vary with the plasma impedance. The wood high frequency generator manufacturer tells you that the self-excited oscillator has a simple circuit, and the oscillation, excitation and power amplification are all completed by a single tube at the same time. It is easy to match the load impedance and easy to ignite the plasma, but the frequency stability is slightly poor.
(2) "It excited" type quartz frequency stabilization generator (crystal-controlled oscillation). It uses the oscillation of the piezoelectric crystal to adjust the current frequency to keep the frequency constant. The main advantages of this generator are constant oscillation frequency, stable power, high conversion efficiency and strong anti-interference ability. Its structure is more complicated than that of "self-excited" generators, but it is widely used in ICP commercial instruments than self-excited oscillators.
The manufacturer of wood high frequency generator tells you that the other-excited oscillator is composed of crystal oscillation, frequency doubling, excitation, power amplification, etc. It has high frequency stability, but has stricter matching requirements for output impedance, and is generally equipped with an impedance matching network and stable Directional couplers for output power, etc. The manufacturer of wood high frequency generator tells you that the high frequency generator generally requires stable power output, no electrical interference to the measurement system, high power conversion efficiency, and the frequency is as stable as possible.